Tata Sky launches first ever DTH Karaoke service in the World

Rushil.D said:
Bro All Are Game Of Mr Harit Nagpal Which Is Head Person I Don't Thing Any CEO Compete To Mr Harit Nagpal And Mr Vikram Mehra

Yes bro DTH is a big game & it depends on all 'gamers' to manage the market & extract money from subscribers....;)

Tata Sky gives us another surprise by launching Karaoke service

Tata Sky has been surprising us with a lot of channel additions lately but now they have launched a service which will bring out the singer in us. The interesting element in Tata Sky’s offering is that they will showcase music videos along with lyrics which not all karaoke services have been offering. Tune in to Tata Sky’s karaoke service and rock the mic!

TS is claiming it First in India but D2h already has it. So TS's karaoke must be different from D2h like 3D

dipayan said:
TS is claiming it First in India but D2h already has it. So TS's karaoke must be different from D2h like 3D

As far as I remember when I used Karaoke in d2h last time, the songs keep on playing like any music channel and it was not really intewractive where you choose songs and then play.

Unless search, choose and play is not given, Karaoke service is not real Karaoke service. Let's see how is Tata Sky Karaoke.

r-k said:
Tata Sky has been surprising us with a lot of channel additions lately but now they have launched a service which will bring out the singer in us. The interesting element in Tata Sky’s offering is that they will showcase music videos along with lyrics which not all karaoke services have been offering. Tune in to Tata Sky’s karaoke service and rock the mic!
dipayan said:
shiwesh said:
As far as I remember when I used Karaoke in d2h last time, the songs keep on playing like any music channel and it was not really intewractive where you choose songs and then play.

Unless search, choose and play is not given, Karaoke service is not real Karaoke service. Let's see how is Tata Sky Karaoke.

That means difference will be TS showing music videos along with lyrics even though this is karaoke service.

20-Feb -TS lauching video based Karaoke music service in partnership with Hungama.com

Tata Sky has become the first DTH platform to launch a video-based Karaoke music service in partnership with Hungama.com. To avail the service, Tata Sky+ HD subscribers will have to spent Rs 1,990 for a mike and annual subscription. The service will be available from February 20.
Commenting on the launch, Tata Sky Chief Commercial Officer Vikram Mehra said the company was trying to capitalise on India’s love for Bollywood movies and Hindi songs. “Karaoke enables our subscribers to share a few laughs and great moments with family and friends without the need for an occasion. Simply, tune into the service any time of the day for non-stop entertainment.”
Tata Sky’s Karaoke service showcases music videos along with lyrics which enhance the overall singing experience. There is even a ‘Sur Meter’ that rates an individual’s singing performance and provides for interesting competition opportunities. The song library will be refreshed on a monthly basis.
Hungama.com CEO Neeraj Roy said this new service will be a game changer of how the masses enjoy music

RE: 20-Feb -TS lauching video based Karaoke music service in partnership with Hungama.com

i think its already posted.

uza5avyg.jpg

It seems the karaoke mic is USB mic so any USB mic from market would do if its available or it needs to be purchased only from TS....?

• A Karaoke mic along with 12 month subscription will cost Rs.1990

It seems mic is clubbed with karaoke subscriptions.
So is separate karaoke-only subscription available if one is not interested in TS USB mic...?
Whether one has to subscribe to karaoke along with USB mic again once suscription is over...?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock