Tata Sky launches new set-top box with a Wi-Fi dongle

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 7,940
NKMIGLANI said:
Bro what means of 3rd tuner ?

Right now TS DVR (or transfer) has Dual Tuner and hence you can watch one while recording another... if they provide triple tuner boxes, then we can watch one and record two other channels simultaneously.. :tup:tup

The Transfer box has 3 tuners, 2 active ones for recording and one currently not activated. With 2 tuners, one can record 2 channels simultaneously and watch one of those channels or a recorded program at the same time (or record one channel and watch another).

If and when the 3rd tuner is activated, one should be able to record 3 programs simultaneously, or record 2 and watch a 3rd channel, or record 3 and watch one of them (or a recorded program) simultaneously.

intrinsicreality said:
Sounds great! I would probably buy this by the end of the month. Would be good to have a review here if someone is upgrading :)

Looks like you will be the first one
Waiting for your Review
Btw you are shifting from ADTV to Tata Sky?

Mmadhan bro you are good at giving reviews (K3 Note).:tup

I think you should upgrade to Tata Sky+ Transfer and give your review about the product :lol
Would be helpful for your DDF friends ;)

ABCDEFGH said:
Mmadhan bro you are good at giving reviews (K3 Note).:tup

I think you should upgrade to Tata Sky+ Transfer and give your review about the product [emoji38]
Would be helpful for your DDF friends ;)

I will PM you my address.. Please get a new transfer box and feel free to courier it to me bro.. [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

mmadhankumar said:
I will PM you my address.. Please get a new transfer box and feel free to courier it to me bro.. [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]
:lol :D

f2G3GU9.png

Hi,Where to get wifi dongle for Tata play +HD box?Contacted with the CC.They said it’s not awailable

Last edited:
Hi,Where to get wifi dongle for Tata play +HD box?Contacted with the CC.They said it’s not awailable
I think now they have discontinued the wifi dongle.

Edit: Just confirmed from the team, it's discontinued now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock