Tata Sky Logo Is Too Small In TEN HD For Some Time

• Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 4,256
karanrudra93 said:
Yes,I m also facing similar kind of problem in Z cinema HD and Ten HD.
DTH Fan said:
Why are you guys referring to it as a problem? Isn't it good to have small TS logos on channels?
dipayan said:
I will be very very happy if they remove onscreen LOGO as we already have channels logo on screen, DTH logo on EPG bannner. So no need another TataSky logo on screen.

TS should remove irritating logo from all channels instead of experimenting with few channels which will give more delightful experience of TV viewing to all the people...;)

TS logo is not soooo irritating bro. :) In fact it's quite cool.

Isnt it better for TS to remove logo as suggested above in order to provide great TV viewing experience to the users which will also set good precedent for other DTH worldwide as TS is always eager to launch things first.

In Logo Section I Think Airtel Digital Tv Logo Should Care About This Because Airtel Digital TV Logo Is Too Bad

About removing Tata Sky logo on-channels:

It would be fair to ask Tata Sky to remove logo ONLY IF the other DTH providers remove theirs as well.

If TS is the only DTH without logo on channels, it would be too modest on their part. While being modest is a good thing in an "Ideal World", it can turn-out to be detrimental in the Real World, especially in our country, where being modest isn't appreciated much.

About removing the logo from EPG menu bar: That would be great! :)

On screen logo should be there as it determine whose signal u r using. But banner logo and ad should be removed.

Rushil.D said:
In Logo Section I Think Airtel Digital Tv Logo Should Care About This Because Airtel Digital TV Logo Is Too Bad

I think ADTV has 2 logos side by side, they can keep logo like 'a' & should remove 'airtel'.

bhargavachandra said:
About removing Tata Sky logo on-channels:

It would be fair to ask Tata Sky to remove logo ONLY IF the other DTH providers remove theirs as well.
About removing the logo from EPG menu bar: That would be great! :)

Other DTH can also argue the same so there should be some sort of rules & regulation from Trai/govt in order to arrest direct/indirect unrestricted exploitation as far as customer interests are concerned.

NinadG said:
Other DTH can also argue the same so there should be some sort of rules & regulation from Trai/govt in order to arrest direct/indirect unrestricted exploitation as far as customer interests are concerned.

That's true bro! :)

Initially Tata Sky used to paint its logo 'Tata Sky' on the front-side of the parabolic reflector of it's mini dish. Later when other DTH providers launched, they started painting their logos on both front-side and back-side of the dish. Later Tata Sky also started pinting on both sides :wall (just an example)

I think this kind of disruptive marketing is common when there are a lot of competitors. If someone tries to be modest, they may miss the market.

As you said the TRAI or the concerned department should lay the rules.

bhargavachandra said:
That's true bro! :)

Initially Tata Sky used to paint its logo 'Tata Sky' on the front-side of the parabolic reflector of it's mini dish. Later when other DTH providers launched, they started painting their logos on both front-side and back-side of the dish :wall (just an example)

I think this kind on disruptive marketing is common when there are a lot of competitors. If someone tries to be modest, they may miss the market.

As you said the TRAI or the concerned department should lay the rules.

Thats why strong Trai & nationalistic govt is required to regulate industry forces which are now manipulating market conditions to suit their own interests with the help of lobbyist.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock