Tata Sky Onam Advertisement

sudheep said:
I jus shared the news in channel adtn thread.vishnu bro created a thread showing that its the first ever onam advt by ts with his own pic.whats the need of qwaralling guys

Thanks Brother for clarification.

Thank You.

TR Vishnu said:
A big thanks to GODMAN Brother,Ajay Kore bro,Rushil D bro,Thakur 4k bro,Sudheep bro
,Shadow Bro,Gssran Bro to belive me.

Thank You.

GODMAN said:
its same pic :huh :no
check the women face in both pitcures(vishnu pic showing one black mark in women face but sudeep pic not showing this) and also both are defferentPQ
So its not same :no :k

That's what I was also saying :tup

Both the pics are different

TR Vishnu said:
Hi Brothers,

A big sorry to member brothers I am not see the sudeep brother image in the section of 'masti and asianet hd added'.
But this image is taken by my own mobile cam from the manorama daily.

It is very sad to hear that member brothers are doubted me.

I am never post a fake thread,fake news or anything.I am always post pictures taken by my own camera and always post news that are 100% sure to me.

I feel very sad to hear that my dear member brothers are doubted me.

Thank You.

Except for 1-2 members
No1 doubted you :tup:k
Keep doing the good work

TR Vishnu said:
A big thanks to GODMAN Brother,Ajay Kore bro,Rushil D bro,Thakur 4k bro,Sudheep bro Shadow Bro to belive me.

Thank You.

Bro why thanks to Thakur 4k, i think he is not believe you ;)

lol..if onam is so special and tatasky want it to promote by adding new channels..hell,then why not they add odia channels during ratha yatra or any odia special occassion...really m too frustrate with the marketing tactics..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock