Tata Sky removed 2 showcase channels due to technical issues

Sanjeev

Contributor
Reaction score
cU64x5F.png

Yes bro samthing they told to me due to tech issue they removed showcase channels and also told one more thing to me that Tata Sky got GSAT10.:D

Karan Rockz said:
Yes bro samthing they told to me due to tech issue they removed showcase channels and also told one more thing to me that Tata Sky got GSAT10.:D

What is Showcase channel ?

Re: RE: Tata Sky removed 2 showcase channels due to technical issues

Anirudha Das said:
Then what is Showcase 3D ?

It shows 3d hollywood movies on paid basis...

Karan Rockz said:
It shows movies in 3D format.:k

Couple of question does these movies is dedicate for HD viewers only does we need 3D glass for these movies because i am unaware of such kind of thing in DTH how it works.

Anirudha Das said:
Couple of question does these movies is dedicate for HD viewers only does we need 3D glass for these movies because i am unaware of such kind of thing in DTH how it works.

Yes...Showcase 3D is only for HD viewers and your Television should support 3D and ofcourse you need 3D glass

deepums said:
Yes...Showcase 3D is only for HD viewers and your Television should support 3D and ofcourse you need 3D glass

3D glass from TATA(SKY or Television compatible one which we bought with 3D TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock