Discussion Tata Sky Satellite Migration to GSAT 31 (2019) - Discussions, News and Updates - Migration Completed.

They have not updated with satellite relocation info, that's it.

Fine! In That Case As Insat 4B Launched On 2007 Might Came To Operational On 2008 So It's Lifetime Almost Nearing (Yes Might Get Extended Based On Power)

What's The Use Of Bringing It Into The 83*E? As Already Gsat 10 Have C-Band Capacity

Gsat 10 Have Moderate Signals Over Andaman Island (Confirmed By My Friend Who Visited There For Installation)

That's Insat 4A Which Was Not Having Signal Over There
Right...that what i am also saying bro....

Fine! In That Case As Insat 4B Launched On 2007 Might Came To Operational On 2008 So It's Lifetime Almost Nearing (Yes Might Get Extended Based On Power)

What's The Use Of Bringing It Into The 83*E? As Already Gsat 10 Have C-Band Capacity
As i think...
Insat 4A is already on the verge of endining its life during Gsat10 contract with Tatasky...so they should have a alternative for Horizintal pol signals until another sat is available...thatsy isro didnt sold c band transponders to any broadcasters so then Alternative Transponders can be activated in Gsat10 without loosing much power ...
So now they should get an alternative for c band ...thatsy Insat 4B has been relocated in 83°E as maybe temporary solution or maybe permanant...
Once Gsat31 has been activated Tatasky might get additional Transponders and maybe Gsat10 H Transponders can be shifted if needed...

As i think...
Insat 4A is already on the verge of endining its life during Gsat10 contract with Tatasky...so they should have a alternative for Horizintal pol signals until another sat is available...thatsy isro didnt sold c band transponders to any broadcasters so then Alternative Transponders can be activated in Gsat10 without loosing much power ...
So now they should get an alternative for c band ...thatsy Insat 4B has been relocated in 83°E as maybe temporary solution or maybe permanant...
Once Gsat31 has been activated Tatasky might get additional Transponders and maybe Gsat10 H Transponders can be shifted if needed...

But Converting C-Band Transponders To Ku Band Transponders Possible?

I Checked With Some Satellite Experts They Says Its Not Possible

Can We Get Some Proofs That It Can Be Done?

But Converting C-Band Transponders To Ku Band Transponders Possible?

I Checked With Some Satellite Experts They Says Its Not Possible

Can We Get Some Proofs That It Can Be Done?
Where i said as they r converting c band to ku band?..

Current location of insat 4A is above African continent

TCNW81R.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock