Discussion Tata Sky Satellite Migration to GSAT 31 (2019) - Discussions, News and Updates - Migration Completed.

I have just checked updates from 83°E flysat and lyngsat ..both r having differant list in c band...i am not talking about c band but shown how these sites r being trusted their updates by people..
BTW is there any official confirmations regarding the handing over Gsat31 Transponders to Tatasky ?if so can u please give me the link..We got official confirmation on Gsat 10...

Is There Any Official Confirmation That Gsat 10 Have H TPs Or Additional H TPs From Gsat 10 Allocated To Tata Sky Apart From 12 TPs?

Assume If Gsat 10 Have H Tps Means Why Gsat 31 Shifted To Here?

I have already said before sir no confirmation yet from Tatasky or ISRO that which satellite Ts now using after Insat 4a being deactivated . It may be Gsat 10 H Tps or Gsat 31 itself . We're just assuming its Gsat 31 being used by Ts as it was moved to 83*E n has KU band Tps only as Insat 4B which was later moved to 83*E is being activated n all C Band Channels of Insat 4a now available from Insat 4B . For confirmation about Insat 4B is activated Discussion - All Insat 4A C Band Channels Shifted to Insat 4B at 83* east.
Yes Insat 4B was relocated to 83°E...my intrest is on confirmation of Gsat31 Transponders has been handed over to Tatsky...but sadly only assumptions and trusting sites updates where they show differant updates and info.....

Is There Any Official Confirmation That Gsat 10 Have H TPs Or Additional H TPs From Gsat 10 Allocated To Tata Sky Apart From 12 TPs?

Assume If Gsat 10 Have H Tps Means Why Gsat 31 Shifted To Here?
No official too there...but still we have the official confirmation about Gsat 10 ku band is used by Tatasky...so we can assume as Gsat 10...but there is no confirmation of Gsat 31 ku handed to Tatasky...

No official too there...but still we have the official confirmation about Gsat 10 ku band is used by Tatasky...so we can assume as Gsat 10...but there is no confirmation of Gsat 31 ku handed to Tatasky...

Yes Bro! Official Confirmation Only For V Tps Not H Tps

Then Tell Me What Gsat 31 Is Doing At 83*E?

When You Don't Have Confirmation From Either Side, We Have To Go According To The Probability!

In The Past Was There Any Incident That Additional TPs Have Been Added On A Particular Satellite Based On It's Power Capacity?

Yes Insat 4B was relocated to 83°E...my intrest is on confirmation of Gsat31 Transponders has been handed over to Tatsky...but sadly only assumptions and trusting sites updates where they show differant updates and info.....
My point was if a later Satellite which was moved to Same direction is already activated with same Frequencies Insat 4B than the one which was moved months before Gsat 31 should have also be activated before with same Frequencies . So you have to agree here that Gsat 31 is being used by Tatasky . As Tps signal on both H & V is showing Different signal quality on STBs.

Yes Bro! Official Confirmation Only For V Tps Not H Tps

Then Tell Me What Gsat 31 Is Doing At 83*E

In The Past Was There Any Incident That Additional TPs Have Been Added On A Particular Satellite Based On It's Power Capacity?
Yes there is one in and for India too...
Measat sat @91.5 has added few Transponders for Sun direct ...
Regarding whats Gsat31 is doing @83°E...
That how can i say on that? Maybe waiting for isro to handover transponders to tatasky or something else...i cant say it or assume...

My point was if a later Satellite which was moved to Same direction is already activated with same Frequencies Insat 4B than the one which was moved months before Gsat 31 should have also be activated before with same Frequencies . So you have to agree here that Gsat 31 is being used by Tatasky . As Tps signal on both H & V is showing Different signal quality on STBs.
I think Its very urgent to migrate c bands to insat 4B as 4A is ending...i think which one is bfore is not important...
On signal variation...
There is no need to be same signal level in both polarities ...

Last edited:
Yes there is one in and for India too...
Measat sat @91.5 has added few Transponders for Sun direct ...
Regarding whats Gsat31 is doing @83°E...
That how can i say on that? Maybe waiting for isro to handover transponde4s to tatasky or something else...i cant say it or assume...

Measat 3 Max TPs Capacity Is 24! Some Of Indonesia Beam TPs Transferred To SA beam And Not Added Additionally!

Yes Still Many Don't Know That Gsat 31 Is Active And That's What We Are Trying To Convey!

Moreover Gsat 10 Got 128 AH Battery And I Hope You Are Well Aware Of It's Capacity!

Measat 3 Max TPs Capacity Is 24! Some Of Indonesia Beam TPs Transferred To SA beam And Not Added Additionally!

Yes Still Many Don't Know That Gsat 31 Is Active And That's What We Are Trying To Convey!

Moreover Gsat 10 Got 128 AH Battery And I Hope You Are Well Aware Of It's Capacity!
As @SarfaRaZ said in other post Gsat 10 doesnt sold c band frequencies to any broadcasters....so Gsat 10 have the additional power to add/ activate more Transponders atleast untill Gsat31 is available for Tatasky...
Anyway this is not ending discussion bcoz of personal belief ...also own assumptions and calculations...
So just taking a time on this...
Have a nice evening...

As @SarfaRaZ said in other post Gsat 10 doesnt sold c band frequencies to any broadcasters....so Gsat 10 have the additional power to add/ activate more Transponders atleast untill Gsat31 is available for Tatasky...
Anyway this is not ending discussion bcoz of personal belief ...also own assumptions and calculations...
So just taking a time on this...
Have a nice evening...

Bro! If Gsat 10 Don't Sell / Doesn't Sold C-Band TPs Then How Come Channels Being Broadcasting From 83*E C-Band?

Whereas Gsat 31 Don't Have C-Band TPs!

@SarfaRaZ Please Elaborate!

Bro! If Gsat 10 Don't Sell / Doesn't Sold C-Band TPs Then How Come Channels Being Broadcasting From 83*E C-Band?

Whereas Gsat 31 Don't Have C-Band TPs!

@SarfaRaZ Please Elaborate!
C Band Channels currently running from Insat 4B bro @83*E . Yes Gsat 31 has 19 KU band Tps only i said this before also .In above pic It says coverage area to island also so after Gsat 31 Activation only Andaman Users Getting Ts signals as said before by Vadi bro . So all this indicates Gsat 31 is being used by Ts . Let's wait for official Update or a software update of ver.305 for Ts STBs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock