• Thread starter Vinay
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 31
  • Views: Views 25,585
Status
Not open for further replies.
but i dont think so legal action will take place so soon :huh

No, legal action already taking place.
DTH companies lodge complaint and police action is going on !

More about it :
http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Television-viewers-suffer-in-cable-v-s-DTH-soap-opera

I dont understand why tata sky is making hue and cry of 1 or 2 operators doing some hanky panky things. It shows more of their inability to sell product on name of quality ,Their ads have become cheap instead of speaking abut their quality they are speaking only about degrading cable operators in their ads.
does brand manager of tata sky ever do feild visit.
Their ads are going flat on face as all Msos have launched all services vod/vas/hd .
Hathway has gone one step ahead by introducing Ipl on hathway Hd .these my local cable operator has said.
then where does the comparison comes??????????????????
seems to have lost tuch with reality.

Vinay said:
Tata Sky signal jammers are illegally used by Cable Operators on Mumbai buildings terrace to get back some customers who are fed up of Tata Sky picture freezing due to these jammers.

An area of 4 to 5 kms radius is affected by a single jammer. There are jammers for other private dth too.
:angry

12xdc.jpg

Image Courtesy: Google Images

Peter, since it is about business, TS is doing the right thing. Cable Ops who are doing this must be punished !

Sent via Tapatalk

Vinay said:
Tata Sky signal jammers are illegally used by Cable Operators on Mumbai buildings terrace to get back some customers who are fed up of Tata Sky picture freezing due to these jammers.

An area of 4 to 5 kms radius is affected by a single jammer. There are jammers for other private dth too.
:angry

12xdc.jpg

Image Courtesy: Google Images

hello

A.S.A.P PRICE

yeah its true before switchin to dth i was having cable in dat analague signal i have seen i hv seen logo of tata sky in one of sports channel .and in another channel there was a logo of d2h

ratedr said:
yeah its true before switchin to dth i was having cable in dat analague signal i have seen i hv seen logo of tata sky in one of sports channel .and in another channel there was a logo of d2h
:shy:shy
In our place also dable people will telecast the dishtv logo channels and sun direct logo channels

People getting channels from Cables will obviously get Dish tv, Tatasky, Videoncon, Airtel or Sun direct Logos on some channels bcoz their cable operators just Transmit the channels from Setbox to a cable using a device which u get in u r Tv. If a cable operator is using tatasky setbox and transferring tatasky channels to his cables then obviously his customers will get the same Tatasky channels and same happens with other DTH channels. Has many cable operators transfer the same channel to many customers thats the reason cable operators channel will never look has good has Dth channels for example if u share a 1 mbps connection with hundred people u know how fast u r net connection will b. On the other Dth operators use latest technology and spend big money on hiring satellites to put channels in that satellite and provide their customers the best PQ u will get on TV. Thats why u have to pay more for DTH bcoz i think they deserve that money bcoz u dont know the cost of hiring a satellite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock