Tata Sky to add 20 new channels "SHORTLY"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tata Sky to add 20 new channels shortly

Shawl bro are you talking about those Dhongi babas ? May be one such baba helps tata sky to add new channels.

Prateek Marwadi said:
sorry bro. but this is an hindi idiom. i searched it on google but its english remake was not available :(:':)'(
But you can explain the meaning of that :shy

even I dint understand... never heard of this idiom @prateek bro :shy :u

Prateek Marwadi said:
sorry bro. but this is an hindi idiom. i searched it on google but its english remake was not available :(:':)'(

Na nau man tel hoga na Radha naachegi
(Literal: There will neither be nine hundred liters of oil nor [as a consequence] will Radha dance.)
I think this proverb was from a story where Radha (consort of Lord Krishna) said she would dance only if a particular (impossible) amount of oil was drawn from an oil wheel.

This means that what we are talking about is one impossible event which is a consequence of a prior event which has no possibility of occurring either.

Again, I am the victim here - hubby is exasperated with the time I spend on Quora and imagines a world with me without Quora. He ends his dream with, "Na nau...."

What are some interesting Indian language idioms, their origin and their meanings? - Quora

shawl_who said:

bro... cbse - 8 th standard bro - one chapter of 80 idioms :skd:skd:skd

shawl_who said:

my father wanted me to take science in XI standard but i took commerce :shy:shy
so my father used to tell me the same idiom
means neither i take the science nor do i become an engineer :skd:skd

Prateek Marwadi said:

Bro, but anyway I am not sure and got :skd why you are not aware of the meaning on your own and also not able to get it from google when I can get it easily from google.

Either way, please provide a summary in English too for the benefit of all the members.

Prateek Marwadi said:

but u werent able to explain d idiom :shy, I think u only mugged it up, for d exam sake's point of view :D:p

Sadiq said:
Bro, but anyway I am not sure and got :skd why you are not aware of the meaning on your own and also not able to get it from google when I can get it easily from google.

Either way, please provide a summary in English too for the benefit of all the members.

i know the meaning bro thats y i used this idiom but i dint know its english translation bro. n once again sorry bro.
but i did explain it with n example in above post as well. so kindly forgive me bro n please do not pull my legs bro with the same used smileys bro :skd:skd
n i hope u ll understand bro :dodgy:dodgy

Thread title changed accordingly, with special emphasis on d word "SHORTLY" :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock