Tata sky to add a host of channels soon

Muhammed Rafi said:
TATASKY ADDED NEW MALYALAM CHANELS GSAT 10?

dino29 said:
is it really true rafi bhai

He is asking a question about chances of addition for new new Malayalam channels once GSAT-10 becomes operational.

The article was publish in sept. now december end but no channels addition from gsat. Gsat 10 has completed 70 days but no update of testing or any other feed signal. Is this first sign failure? I know what i am saying but truth is truth [hope this not happen]. If we search past record, there is no satellite which not testing within 3 month. Isro is not a very good as like foreign. From last decade isro has capable to launch insat 4a with full function, other satellite are failure. Insat 4b= power failuer, insat 4cr= short life[hence airtel move on ses]. Gsat 8 and 12[dont know who use] and now most demanded gsat 10 is not operational. From last 1 year it was waiting because it is replacement of insat 3E Which were host of most of indian channels. . My all hope is gone, because according to isro's statement, satellite should be operational but in other hand we can not find even test signal or feed. Then what can we say? Wait for next launch? 2014?

Sbhopale said:
The article was publish in sept. now december end but no channels addition from gsat. Gsat 10 has completed 70 days but no update of testing or any other feed signal. Is this first sign failure? I know what i am saying but truth is truth [hope this not happen]. If we search past record, there is no satellite which not testing within 3 month. Isro is not a very good as like foreign. From last decade isro has capable to launch insat 4a with full function, other satellite are failure. Insat 4b= power failure, insat 4cr= short life[hence airtel move on ses]. Gsat 8 and 12[don't know who use] and now most demanded gsat 10 is not operational. From last 1 year it was waiting because it is replacement of insat 3E Which were host of most of Indian channels.

Yes its a valid reason to be concerned, about GSAT-10.
So far, not a single test from GSAT-10 is observed by our sat experts.
:u

but if you see TS approach in recent times, since october they added 12 channels including 1 HD channel while removing 3 channels... we never thought TS would add this many channels... if they really had enough space, they would have added the channels well before.. but they waited till GSAT went into orbit and started the adding spree and continuing it...

isnt that a positive sign that gsat is shaping up well :huh:huh:huh i am not sure though... just taking the positive side of the issue ;)

Yes from Tatasky behavior looks like Gsat 10 coming soon for them.

Tata sky know the fact very well, that no any dth can survive without more channels. So they sign deals with many channels for gsat 10. When gsat loft out they sure that it will functional soon in november. [because before this isro is big failure for launching, all were unknown that satellite can fail in orbit too] hence they adding channels and i think tata sky is in more worry that us, they know the growth of all dth.

there is something wrong even senior most team is unaware of anything about new channels or gsat 10. in videoson d2h 45 days bfore i got info from supervisor abt new channel additions with channels names and numbers from addition tps of st2

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock