Tata sky to add a host of channels soon

No testing signal is initial symptom of failure, may satellite will functional but not fully like insat 4b

my guess is atht testing by isro is over and it ws done at 81.5 degree and as sat was moving for +-.08 degree daily so tracking did not happen while now tata sky has tps and there is some maintenance work on which is what i ws told and as soon as that is over tata sky would add the channels, plus tata sky has stil not completed work of removing splitters from aall houses of people having hd plus. all bcoz of poor planning by tata sky, had tata sky installed two wires for hd plus for each conn from beginning this delay would not have happened and had tata sky given mpeg 4 stbs to sd customers since 2006 or whenever mpeg4 stbs started in india then they could have easily shifted to mpeg4 and would have had immense space which no other operator even thought of, just imagine 24 tps in mpeg4. i am a honest person and have written to tata sky ceo and md clearly that their planning team has poor thinkers

dino29 said:
my guess is atht testing by isro is over and it ws done at 81.5 degree and as sat was moving for +-.08 degree daily so tracking did not happen while now tata sky has tps and there is some maintenance work on which is what i ws told and as soon as that is over tata sky would add the channels, plus tata sky has stil not completed work of removing splitters from aall houses of people having hd plus. all bcoz of poor planning by tata sky, had tata sky installed two wires for hd plus for each conn from beginning this delay would not have happened and had tata sky given mpeg 4 stbs to sd customers since 2006 or whenever mpeg4 stbs started in india then they could have easily shifted to mpeg4 and would have had immense space which no other operator even thought of, just imagine 24 tps in mpeg4. i am a honest person and have written to tata sky ceo and md clearly that their planning team has poor thinkers

Can u confirm if hd+ subscribers having two wires will not require any visit from technitian for gsat 10?

Relax guys. They are not stupid, they are running a huge company. You can keep assuming but while you assume they are working on to keep their business running well. Dont forget you have Reliance and Sun who is doing absolutely nothing to keep themselves in competition on pan India basis. I appreciate Tata Sky using technology to the fullest and adding 12 HD channels. Now dont say that the picture quality is bad because its not as I find it equal if not better than others. Dont forget even the quality of the TV is also important for good picture quality.

dino29 said:
i have got info that they r very near to alunching new chs from gsat 10, had to share this info with u guys

is this confirm? Or prediction.

This is official info of Gsat 10 and its frequency. Some one post some frequency range of 11902 H is totally wrong. I will post same freq. Using FTA box. Very simple, add tp freq. In FTA box and change LNB freq. To adjusted freq. In FTA box. I will explain in details with snap when i get time.
GSAT-10

TSHD said:
Relax guys. They are not stupid, they are running a huge company. You can keep assuming but while you assume they are working on to keep their business running well. Dont forget you have Reliance and Sun who is doing absolutely nothing to keep themselves in competition on pan India basis. I appreciate Tata Sky using technology to the fullest and adding 12 HD channels. Now dont say that the picture quality is bad because its not as I find it equal if not better than others. Dont forget even the quality of the TV is also important for good picture quality.

Ya picture quality looks same. What i do is, i keep say colors hd running on adtv, dish tv and tata sky and toggle the hdmi mode. I find no real difference in pic quality. I haven't analyzed audio so can't comment. What tata sky has done, they have added low weight entertainment channels to increase the overall count. They did not add ten hd and six hd. They must have used some technique, but basically around 10 hd on one tp is expected no. They have put two more.

Hope we see gsat 10 addition soon. It is on media as well. They should take up this topic as all of then declared that gsat 10 will be available from nov 12. Now they must explain meaning of that official announcement done by isro or question them further.

But guys why not any update of tp testing of Gsat 10? Can anyone use RTI? I send e mail to antrix and ISRO but till no replay. My source also not know any thing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock