Tata Sky to launch 4k uHD set top box on July 4, 2014

• Thread starter rohank3
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 86
  • Views: Views 11,464
Rushil.D said:
TataSky was the first DTH operator, which had introduced HD feed to the viewers during the last FIFA cup in 2010.

Read more at:
TataSky to start 4K ultra HD beaming from next year - The Economic Times

:sp :eek:hya

so tata sky was first dth who launched HD in India :sp

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Dear "aumnamonarayan" U cant run away from the reality surely... sarkar is very right as i know..
If any other DTH Telecasted any big sporting event in 4K /UHD in India then please tell us..
Bhai he is talking about 4K UHD telecast not HD telecast..

Very clever i quoted rushil ' post and to defame me u have changed it to what sarkar quoted. Awesome!

Karan Rockz said:
Bro you are working in Tata Sky or a special person of Mr.Nagpal ?:skd:huh

Do we need these kind of remarks which amount to personal attacks?

aumnamonarayan said:
Very clever i quoted rushil ' post and to defame me u have changed it to what sarkar quoted. Awesome!

Really ?
Urself confused bro...
see the quoted post of urs
Link Removed
see the snap of ur post which i quote >
JIHg3ii.jpg

just look it :D

aumnamonarayan said:

Don't blame KumarJi. U quoted my post in post no 51 here Link Removed

BTW have u read the economic times ? I am sure u didn't. Because Rushil just copy his from there which states
On being asked about the viability of the 4K service, he said: "TataSky was the first DTH operator, which had introduced HD feed to the viewers during the last FIFA cup in 2010. Even at that time people were wondering about it an its a success. Now people are buying HD set top boxes.

Now tell what is wrong in rushil and my statement ?

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Really ?
Urself confused bro...
see the quoted post of urs
Link Removed
see the snap of ur post which i quote >
JIHg3ii.jpg

just look it :D

That is what i am saying, i quoted Rushil originally but someone has tampered wit my post and removed that quote and added Sarkar's post

Sarkar said:
Don't blame KumarJi. U quoted my post in post no 51 here Link Removed

BTW have u read the economic times ? I am sure u didn't. Because Rushil just copy his from there which states
On being asked about the viability of the 4K service, he said: "TataSky was the first DTH operator, which had introduced HD feed to the viewers during the last FIFA cup in 2010. Even at that time people were wondering about it an its a success. Now people are buying HD set top boxes.

Now tell what is wrong in rushil and my statement ?

HD feed was first introduced by Sun Direct for IPL

aumnamonarayan said:
HD feed was first introduced by Sun Direct for IPL

Statement is about first HD feed of FIFA WC not IPL.:lol Don't u understand english ?:p

aumnamonarayan said:
That is what i am saying, i quoted Rushil originally but someone has tampered wit my post and removed that quote and added Sarkar's post

Dear try to understand some technical things... Here in DDF if any posts edited then u can see The name of person who edited and time of edit .. its not hidden

Just to give a twist to ongoing argument, my query relates to HD access fee. When UHD will be a reality then how much Tata Sky is going to charge the UHD access fee? Will it also be 4k I mean 4times the present HD access fee?

harshbardhan said:
Just to give a twist to ongoing argument, my query relates to HD access fee. When UHD will be a reality then how much Tata Sky is going to charge the UHD access fee? Will it also be 4k I mean 4times the present HD access fee?

Be assured that there will be only showcase UHD channel in next year, just like showcase 3D.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock