Tata Sky to launch 4k uHD set top box on July 4, 2014

• Thread starter rohank3
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 86
  • Views: Views 11,464
aumnamonarayan said:
Oh come on i have raised the issue many times that Videocon d2h needs to improve hardware/software, go through different threads u will get it

Hello Mr D2h Plz see post 52 and reply ;)

Sarkar said:
They will be the first DTH in India who will broadcast world's one of the big sporting event in 4K :eek:hya:eek:hya

aumnamonarayan said:
Wrong, Sun Direct first introduced HD by telecasting IPL in HD.

Rushil, Sarkar, Superstar bro must say that Tata Sky markets its products quite well, they hire people on twitter and other forums too. See many similar tweets from many id's on twitter promoting Services of Tata Sky. I am sure that there are many people in this forum too

Dear "aumnamonarayan" U cant run away from the reality surely... sarkar is very right as i know..
If any other DTH Telecasted any big sporting event in 4K /UHD in India then please tell us..
Bhai he is talking about 4K UHD telecast not HD telecast..

@Mr.Kumarbhai : Sir News published in economic times but is there any testing going on? Any update

Yes this is remarkable... Also I think we will be able to use that box on our current full HD tv

Sarkar said:
@Mr.Kumarbhai : Sir News published in economic times but is there any testing going on? Any update

Not yet found any updates on this ..
according to me even if they hire TP space from others then that TP has to be added in STB But dont know how they beam exactly.. we cant say any thing about Tatasky technology..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Not yet found any updates on this ..
according to me even if they hire TP space from others then that TP has to be added in STB But dont know how they beam exactly.. we cant say any thing about Tatasky technoloy..

according to some articles they will now used third party bandwidth from SES to telecast FIFA in 4k may be its from C Band of an SES Satellite :huh

and i think for commercial use they will start 4 K Service from their Own Satellite so may be Now sat.... :sp:sp:eek:hya

Rushil.D said:
according to some articles they will now used third party bandwidth from SES to telecast FIFA in 4k may be its from C Band of an SES Satellite :huh

and i think for commercial use they will start 4 K Service from their Own Satellite so may be Now sat.... :sp:sp:eek:hya

In which article ?:huh Can u plz post it

Rushil.D said:

If the telecast is from Tatasky STB then they has to add a Mediator ie: A TP or act like a FTA Reciever /or like a Decoder of that Provider..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock