Tata Sky to launch 4k uHD set top box on July 4, 2014

• Thread starter rohank3
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 86
  • Views: Views 11,466
Re: RE: Tata Sky to launch 4k uHD set top box on July 4, 2014

harshbardhan said:
Just to give a twist to ongoing argument, my query relates to HD access fee. When UHD will be a reality then how much Tata Sky is going to charge the UHD access fee? Will it also be 4k I mean 4times the present HD access fee?
:hehe very nice question.[emoji12][emoji13]

Dino is Jelious and Foolish :dodgy :wall

he just writing what he thinking

why is he diverting the topic too much :u :wall
don't get banned like shubham123 for bringing down the ambience of the form dino :no

harshbardhan said:
Just to give a twist to ongoing argument, my query relates to HD access fee. When UHD will be a reality then how much Tata Sky is going to charge the UHD access fee? Will it also be 4k I mean 4times the present HD access fee?

If we go according to the concept of hd access fee, then it was introduced as hd channels were spread accross genres. Earlier when hd channels were limited to few genres, it was available without any hd access fee concept. So unless uhd channels like 8-10 in number, ideally there cannot be any uhd access fee kind of thing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock