Tata Sky Users Are Deprived Of French Open

if relation are in Business then i am sure tata sky will never add newly launched zee channels soon from last year

Rushil.D said:
but i thing low price is better :lol

:hello

If you knows the concept of Bonus Points then you able to understand that its available for free and Bonus Points Deduction is better then Account Deduction because it don't reduces your Accounts validity.

Anirudha Das said:
If you knows the concept of Bonus Points then you able to understand that its available for free and Bonus Points Deduction is better then Account Deduction because it don't reduces your Accounts validity.

but in which condition we will get bonus points form dish tv :huh

Anirudha Das said:
Then why History TV 18 HD, Romedy NOW + is not available in TATA(SKY since Day 1 if money is everything then why SONY, Times Television, Zee Turner launch their channel first in dishtv :huh

then why Dish TV Not giving Sony Six & Sony Six HD Giving Free For IPL :huh like tata sky :lol

Feeling sorry for TS users as they cant able to watch French open & Bundesliga....
But you can go for live streaming....

Also Videocon D2h Providing Sun Network HD Channels In Less Price than Sun Network Own DTH

Rushil.D said:
then why Dish TV Not giving Sony Six & Sony Six HD Giving Free For IPL :huh:lol

SONY SIX is available in IPL for free in all ICP packs and SONY SIX HD is available from starter pack itself so no needs to subscribe but its not the case with STAR although we have ICP we needs to shel out Rs. 25 for STAR SPORTS because they're not ready to give their channel for 1 month they want minimum lockout period should be 90 days it means we needs to shel out Rs. 75 for STAR SPORTS channels :wall Horrible !

Anirudha Das said:
SONY SIX is available in IPL for free in all ICP packs and SONY SIX HD is available from starter pack itself so no needs to subscribe but its not the case with STAR although we have ICP we needs to shel out Rs. 25 for STAR SPORTS because they're not ready to give their channel for 1 month they want minimum lockout period should be 90 days it means we needs to shel out Rs. 75 for STAR SPORTS channels :wall Horrible !

Dish TV HD Packs Started From 400rs PM :lol

I think Because ICP of Dish TV all Things are happen between star sports and Dish tv :hehe :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock