Tata Sky Users Are Deprived Of French Open

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
guys there is no relation of neo sports with zee so don't compare them :no:no:no:no

You're right there is no relationship with ZEE and NEO but there is a story between NEO, STAR and ZEE :lol

Karan Rockz said:
Neo channels is distributing by Zee Turner LTD.:k

:no NEO SPORTS distributing our channel of our own, ZEE TURNER not distributing it.

Anirudha Das said:
You're right there is no relationship with ZEE and NEO but there is a story between NEO, STAR and ZEE :lol

:shy:shy:shy:shy

Anirudha Das said:
If STAR keep conspire dishtv by the name of STAR SPORTS I don't think it will last for too long.

I somehow get the feeling that Anirudha bro is angry on Tata Sky just because Star Sports has not signed agreement with Dish TV.

Don't worry bro, with time passing by I hope both Dish TV and Star Sports will come to an agreement keeping larger interest of Viewers in mind.

Coming to the topic, even I want to watch French Open on Tata Sky. I guess, for now, I have to watch French Open on MTV Sports from Dish TV Lanka TP. I thank Dish TV for MTV Sports

Anirudha Das said:
If STAR keep conspire dishtv by the name of STAR SPORTS I don't think it will last for too long.

:D:D

There is no relation in Business all game of money :k:k

deepums said:
I somehow get the feeling that Anirudha bro is angry on Tata Sky just because Star Sports has not signed agreement with Dish TV.

Yeah bro Anirudha bro is very upset on Tata Sky and Star.:(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock