• Views Views: Views 8,080
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABCDEFGH said:
Although not relevant to the topic but I want to post it here

He knows sun direct won't add it
But as Tata Sky shouldn't be the first
he saying that :wall

Dont go off topic & dont target jay kumar bro. :wall I am telling you stop it ! :angry Mods to note: Last few days he is constantly targeting jay kumar bro. You have TS be happy with it but dont target other members. Last few days I am constantly seeing you are targeting Jay bro. Dont do that. :wall Treat it as a advice to make your stay long at DDF. :tup

Don't Know about Others Bishnu Bro but you & Jay are already in Team's Blacklisted Person :no :tup

So Be care of yours first and Jay is running in his last chance next time :shutoff :nj

Bishnu15 said:
Mods to note: Last few days he is constantly targeting jay kumar bro. You have TS be happy with it but dont target other members. Last few days I am constantly seeing you are targeting Jay bro. Dont do that. :wall Treat it as a advice to make your stay long at DDF. :tup

Well use talk to team section for this post.
Don't wash linen in public

Rushil.D said:
Don't Know about Others Bishnu Bro but you & Jay are already in Team's Blacklisted Person :no :tup

So Be care of yours first and Jay is running in his last chance next time :shutoff :nj

My only thing is that no members (irrespective of the DTH Brand he / she uses) can be targeted. So ABCDEFGH bro better be careful.:shutoff

Bishnu bro please note jay kumar bro only first start :k

Bishnu15 said:
My only thing is that no members (irrespective of the DTH Brand he / she uses) can be targeted. So ABCDEFGH bro better be careful.:shutoff

Are you threatening me ?
I have Already digged some past about you

Vicky said:
Bishnu bro please note jay kumar bro only first start :k

Lets not debate here. Who brought old post & started all these everyone knows...... :angry I dont want to comment further. :tup

ABCDEFGH said:
Although not relevant to the topic but I want to post it here

He knows sun direct won't add it
But as Tata Sky shouldn't be the first
he saying that :wall

yeah yeah bro 200% bro we all know the fact bro he s sun direct boy an ts hater and also ill post the reply for that post in that section itself..... :d:d:d:d

The Thread is being killed now and some member are gone above the Line as which are not suppose to be happen :no :s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom