Tata Sky Vs Sun Direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Syed

Banned
Reaction score
I was not supposed to start this topic but after watching a lot of discussion in Sun Direct and Tata sky General Discussion topic about comparison of Tata Sky and Sun Direct I think we should better discuss both DTH here. This is a proper section and here can start an endless debate :p from my view both DTH are very expensive for ROI Subscribers because of less channels at high price. Sun Direct missing many ROI channels but a little better than Tata Sky from my view for ROI subscribers. I am sure if they had more ROI channels it must be of same value like Tata Sky

Sun Direct is Better then Tata sky for ROI are you kidding :d :rofl

Rushil.D said:
Sun Direct is Better then Tata sky for ROI are you kidding :d :rofl

It's my personal opinion. For me major channel in Hindi dramas are Color TV, Sony and Life OK. For Hindi movies I watch Star Gold and Zee Cinema. Most of the times I watch sports channels and English Movies channels. I am not saying Tata sky is bad. I already said above that both DTH are very expensive for ROI Subscribers. Sun Direct is a little cheap im price and that I can understand they r offering less channels due to which price is little less

Hassan Syed said:
It's my personal opinion. For me major channel in Hindi dramas are Color TV, Sony and Life OK. For Hindi movies I watch Star Gold and Zee Cinema. Most of the times I watch sports channels and English Movies channels. I am not saying Tata sky is bad. I already said above that both DTH are very expensive for ROI Subscribers. Sun Direct is a little cheap im price and that I can understand they r offering less channels due to which price is little less

but how its Good for ROI almost all ROI HD channels Missing, many most popular ROI channels Like Big Magic, & TV, Zee Classic, Movies OK and many more :s :no

Tata sky Maximum :hd channel (32+1ready to launching time) :eek:hya:eek:hya
Sun direct:hehe:hb:hb

Rushil.D said:
but how its Good for ROI almost all ROI HD channels Missing, many most popular ROI channels Like Big Magic, & TV, Zee Classic, Movies OK and many more :s :no

He clearly says it's his personal opinion :k

He watches only colors , sony and life ok, gold, zee cinema, all sports and all Eng movies. so the dth which provides all his chs @ lowest cost should be best

Rushil.D said:

I am using SD TV and SD box at the moment. For me Tata Sky SD and Sun Direct SD both are same because even if i had Tata sky i will mostly stay on the same channels i mentioned above :) I am not saying at all Tata sky is not gud for ROI subscribers. I also agree with u that Tata Sky is more better choice for ROI Subscribers because of ROI channels addition is faster in Tata Sky compared to Sun Direct & Sun Direct still missing many premium channels

Then same way why you guys not accepting our personal opinion,
SD is waste for ROI,
This is mine & many others personal view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock