Tata Sky's latest TVC invites pan Indian installation

• Thread starter r-k
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,534

r-k

Banned
Reaction score
Tata Sky's latest TVC which has not been launched on television is now available on YouTube, the ad promotes tata sky's campaign as they invite installation request from any corner of India. They have build a strong on ground tech staff to handle installation across India, it seems. Check out the latest TVC exclusively right here:

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: Tata Sky's latest TVC promises pan Indian installation

Installation is Not The Big Deal
Everybody Wants Channel Addition

Prashanta said:
Installation is Not The Big Deal
Everybody Wants Channel Addition

Everyone also wants good after sale service. For that tech team help is necessary. Lots of channels but bad after sale service, is that what you want ? I hope not.;)

Tech help is needed sometimes after user starts using DTH & then if there is any tech problem arises in future. Its everyones perception / image created by DTH / requirement that matter the most.

Installation can be done anywhere but then what are the charges for that installation?
If DTH installation is in remote region then installation charges are same as per website or any additional charges are taken from subscribers apart from what is published? :huh

dipayan said:
Everyone also wants good after sale service. For that tech team help is necessary. Lots of channels but bad after sale service, is that what you want ? I hope not.;)

I haven't needed any aftersales service till now.:lol

dipayan said:

Tata Sky is Already Providing Good After Sales Service
No Need to show with ad.

Prashanta said:
Tata Sky is Already Providing Good After Sales Service
No Need to show with ad.

I think they have expanded their reach to the remotest part of the country. That is why they are showing the ad.

Ts want to reach to new prospective customer that we already have good after sales service, which they rely., that's the reason to come up with new Advt.

I think no additional charges . Actually they are managing commission paid to technician,

This also create msg among customer that next phase of digitization is in tier 2 and 3 cities.
And tata sky want to capture cream of it by acquiring premium or reach customer who are ready to pay extra for better after sales service.

Bcoz those town and cities is selling mid and high range LCD and LED, and those customer definitely want full experience of entrainment

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

A significant shift in Tatasky policy. Earlier in 2006 when it was lunched it was aimed at those customers who are unhappy with their cable operator in cities. But now they want to expand their business in rural remote area also. It is expected as phase 4 digitization will cover all India within 1 year. So they want to capture a big chunk of those analog TV subscribers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock