DDF Exclusive Tata Sky's New UI

The historic problem of Dolby Audio Preference is finally fixed by Tata Sky in this update. Now audio of channels like HD infotainment won't change to English automatically if option of 'Favourite Audio Language Preferred over Dolby' is enabled.

TmviieS.jpg
Is it true brother? Only for this reason I had switched to airtel 2 years ago leaving my tata sky multy connection.

The historic problem of Dolby Audio Preference is finally fixed by Tata Sky in this update. Now audio of channels like HD infotainment won't change to English automatically if option of 'Favourite Audio Language Preferred over Dolby' is enabled.

TmviieS.jpg
Whenever I used to call customer care about the problem they always used to say problem is from broadcaster side...finally solved.. 🤣

Btw the UI software should change completely like Dishtv... Previously 2 years ago Dishtv had ugly android style layout(next UI) which was taking too much time to switch channels or menus to appear... The new UI after that changed everything channel switching became very fast and menu items became rock solid... Color combination also looked modern ( this is my view as per as last year April 2019 when I had Dishtv) not sure about present situation... But yeah they transformed completely fixing all issues on UI part.

What do you feel guys?

Btw the UI software should change completely like Dishtv... Previously 2 years ago Dishtv had ugly android style layout(next UI) which was taking too much time to switch channels or menus to appear... The new UI after that changed everything channel switching became very fast and menu items became rock solid... Color combination also looked modern ( this is my view as per as last year April 2019 when I had Dishtv) not sure about present situation... But yeah they transformed completely fixing all issues on UI part.

What do you feel guys?

Agree With You I Also Want All New UI With Fresh Elements .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock