Tatasky added Comedy Central HD on 212

Gssran said:
Bro, how can a DTH add it without official launch.

they can add it in testing phase itself. like d2h did with some of the shopping channels...

I am more confused as to why there has not been an official announcement regarding this channel now being available in HD... its one of the top 3 eng entertainment channels in India accrdng to ratings...

Shadow said:
they can add it in testing phase itself. like d2h did with some of the shopping channels...

I am more confused as to why there has not been an official announcement regarding this channel now being available in HD... its one of the top 3 eng entertainment channels in India accrdng to ratings...
its regular transmission, not test signal, you can check test signal pics in Intelsat section of forum.

Shadow said:

Tatasky website also shows CC HD :shy

Comedy Central HD not in Test Transmission :no

I was watching Wipeout yesterday in Comedy Central HD and It was real and same as coming in Comedy Central SD... :k

Rushil.D said:
Comedy Central HD not in Test Transmission :no

I was watching Wipeout yesterday in Comedy Central HD and It was real and same as coming in Comedy Central SD... :k

Are they providing mirror of CC SD ? :dodgy

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Are they providing mirror of CC SD ? :dodgy

what do you mean by Mirror of CC SD :angry

its a Real HD channel + having Less Ads then CC SD :k

Rushil.D said:
what do you mean by Mirror of CC SD :angry

its a Real HD channel + having Less Ads then CC SD :k

Same programme at a time in both SD & HD :lol...
Like Star Sports channels do! :dodgy

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Same programme at a time in both SD & HD :lol...
Like Star Sports channels do! :dodgy

simulcast on SD and HD is a much better way of transmitting content ;)

@ Rahulan bro, almost every HD channel is mirror of the SD feed.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock