Good News Tatasky Binge+ activated, Finally moved from Xstream to Binge+

Allow HDMI CEC and CEC Volume control option in HDMI in Device preference

Yes. That's the only option in Tata Sky Binge plus stb. In Airtel Xstream stb, TV volume control can be controlled just by pairing stb remote with TV remote and not enabling Hdmi CEC. Even CEC option is also there in Airtel, which I haven't tried as pairing worked.

Don't know which is better option among the two. STB Remote pairing with TV remote or Hdmi CEC.

With pairing one can control TV On/Off, Volume Up/Down and Source (Hdmi 1/Hdmi 2).

With Hdmi CEC, I guess it's TV On/Off along with volume control if enabled. Any other options.. Thanks in advance.

Its very wise decision. Because of lower price I bought Xtream box and facing 10+ issues with poor picture quality in hd and sd as well. Wierd behavior of sound and ott.
Simply - saasta cheez assa nahi hotey , assa cheez saasta nahi hotey!!

Dolby audio Works fine in Hotstar Disney+ App Which The Movie Shows Dolby Audio Symbol in Tata Sky Binge+

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock