Tatasky changed the FEC of 4 DVBS2 TPs from 5/6 to 3/4

What FEC is ideal for mansoon ? We dishtv users having problem even if not raining.

Re: RE: Tatasky changed the FEC of 4 DVBS2 TPs from 5/6 to 3/4

Rushil.D said:
But with this changes now there is no hope of channels addition on this tps :(:(

Y bro

Re: RE: Tatasky changed the FEC of 4 DVBS2 TPs from 5/6 to 3/4

Sarkar said:
Only uplink center technician can tell u about that. I think Mr.Kumarbhai also

I was out of station from few days so don't know the exact date..today itself returned , checked and got it...

Sent from Tapatalk HD

Anirudha said:
What FEC is ideal for mansoon ? We dishtv users having problem even if not raining.

I think there is no such standard. That depends on what technology u have. For example u can see TS use 7/8 without any problem. So it totally depends on operator.

Rushil.D said:
But with this changes now there is no hope of channels addition on this tps :(:(
but why have they done that now all hopes of new hd channels are gone :':)':)':):):)(

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
but why have they done that now all hopes of new hd channels are gone :':)':)':):):)(

otherwise u will loose signal in monsoon. :k

Sarkar said:
otherwise u will loose signal in monsoon. :k

but by decreasing the fec they have very less chance of adding any new hd channels on those tp's :(:(:':)'(

why u people are crying like this..
See th 11590 tp. It is carrying 54 channels with 3/4 frq.so large number of channels will be accommodated in remaining dvbs2 tps, even though they are in 3/4

they have done all the chanl shuffling to change the FEC.now its clear , they can add new chanls

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock