Tatasky changed the FEC of 4 DVBS2 TPs from 5/6 to 3/4

Everyone want their favorite channel.

And ts having most popular channel which is serve as favorite for 90% customer base . this make ts leader in market.

i am not thinking that tata sky not having any such channels which subscriber need to changed their dth as all needed channels available in tata sky :)

every next month there is launch of new channel and everybody want all of them -may there will beover 1000 channels in India in next 5yrs. having each channel will be quite difficult for DTh at least

Tata Sky, Dish TV all r in a sinking ship. Wait n Watch, their policies will make them fall. Airtel and Videocon will sustain

aumnamonarayan said:
Tata Sky, Dish TV all r in a sinking ship. Wait n Watch, their policies will make them fall. Airtel and Videocon will sustain

:no don't understmate the power of old dths they are well experienced and know more :)

Re: RE: Tatasky changed the FEC of 4 DVBS2 TPs from 5/6 to 3/4

aumnamonarayan said:

Forget it..
Too much fat always injurious to health..the fat has to shrink .so don't think that those two DTH will go off any time

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Forget it..
Too much fat always injurious to health..the fat has to shrink .so don't think that those two DTH will go off any time

fat :rofl

Wow. Just experience the effect of FEC. Rain has started signal quality drop to zero but getting 70% signal strength with all channels working fine. :eek:hya

But I have to shutdown TV as there is too much lightning outside :s

Sarkar said:
Wow. Just experience the effect of FEC. Rain has started signal quality drop to zero but getting 70% signal strength with all channels working fine. :eek:hya

:skd:skd:skd:skd

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock