Tatasky changed the FEC of 4 DVBS2 TPs from 5/6 to 3/4

Yes after fec change exercise the PQ of channels particularly HD ones improved a lot.

So u all are satisfied that they are not adding new channels, this is the reason why they take customers for granted. They believe that customers wont make noise and we will keep giving excuses for non addition of channels

^^ It's not true. Many of us have requested, demanded even threatened Tata Sky for raising the no. of channels but the latter is unmoved. Though cited their inability for unavoidable reasons to oblige us.

aumnamonarayan said:
So u all are satisfied that they are not adding new channels, this is the reason why they take customers for granted. They believe that customers wont make noise and we will keep giving excuses for non addition of channels

:no:no:no u r wrong bro tata sky has been adding all demanding channels and in future too they will add those demanding channels :k:k:k

That's y Tatasky is Premium DTH as I think..i may be wrong .. :)

Re: RE: Tatasky changed the FEC of 4 DVBS2 TPs from 5/6 to 3/4

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
We r not interested in counts..if we get our favourite channels with possible best PQ/AQ then more than happy.

Yea Noone will watch more than 15 channels
I watch Star movies, movies now, star sports, nat geo, sun TV, star Vijay(and some other sports channel depending on rights)

I watch so few channels and I am sure more than 75% of viewers will be like me :sleepy:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock