tatasky going to add 5 new channels in 1st week of november

Status
Not open for further replies.
The above stereotype reply every subscriber gets when questions about channels addition and their high cost.

Hi guys...this is my first post...this news is true...also good news for kannadigas...TS adding 1 kannada channel during november 1st wk....also TS will update software very soon...

Gani said:
Hi guys...this is my first post...this news is true...also good news for kannadigas...TS adding 1 kannada channel during november 1st wk....also TS will update software very soon...
suvarna plus is kannada channel bro

If they add HBO Defined and HBO Hits channels, I'll be very happy. I'm eagerly waiting for these 2 channels since their launch.

PS: Can we trust the OP news?

harsha reddy said:
suvarna plus is kannada channel bro

Is it bro?;)actually i had confusion between janashree news and suvarna plus...:):)thank you brother....I want raj music kannada in tatasky...

Hassan Syed said:
They may be the best after 1 and half year but reality is till now they are the most expensive DTH in India for a North Subscriber as compared to other DTH like Airtel, VideoCon D2H and Dish TV. Addition of channels must be compare with the cost we are paying to the DTH provider. I am 100% sure Tata Sky will do nothing in price except to increase it more after 1 & half year and we will get almost nothing in our subscribed packages. :angry I tried my level best to have a package like Airtel or VideoCon or even like Dish TV in Tata Sky with minimum cost comparing the other 3 mention DTH but I am fail to do so even though I spent hours for this thing :wall.

TATASKY is like Mac(Computer manufactured by Apple ). A premium product for premium people. So if you want same computing power in cheap you need to go with PC(like computer from Dell,Hp,lenovo etc) i.e. other DTH like D2h or Airtel. Now final decision is upto you. ;)

So, the HBO channels would be added in mega pack or will they be added as specials and be charged 50rs? We need to be happy only after they add channels and not mark them as specials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock