tatasky going to add 5 new channels in 1st week of november

Status
Not open for further replies.
bond_bhai said:
So, the HBO channels would be added in mega pack or will they be added as specials and be charged 50rs? We need to be happy only after they add channels and not mark them as specials.

HBO premium channels will definitely launch under Specials category as they are 100% ad-free. This restriction is decided by broadcaster and not by DTH operator. ;)

dipayan said:
TATASKY is like Mac(Computer manufactured by Apple ). A premium product for premium people. So if you want same computing power in cheap you need to go with PC(like computer from Dell,Hp,lenovo etc) i.e. other DTH like D2h or Airtel. Now final decision is upto you. ;)

So only premium people should subscribe to TS....;)

I Send mail to tata sky ceo with the addition of zee cinema hd and zee studio hd

Capture.png

i have questioned again to tatasky for addition of new channels and high prices of the packages to CEO of tatasky
sir,

really we are waxed up with this type of answers from you always your giving this stereotype answers and making the subscribers fools please take a relevant action on this make a wise decision either you add the channels are you decrease the price do any one of this things. it is not my own option it is the option of all tatasky subscribers near to my home so please don't loose the subscribers with your business tack ticks subscribers are not fools to node there heads according to you k we are decided to throw away the tatasky .we tried for a better news from you regarding this but no new in your rply just change in words so sorry to say this

there rply as follows

Dear Mr. Reddy,

Greetings from Tata Sky.

This has reference to your mail dated 27th Oct 13 addressed to our Chief Executive Officer, regarding your concern towards Tata Sky services.

There is slight price revision in the prices of base packages. Sir, Tata Sky has added many new channels on the platform in the last 6 months. Our endeavour continues to be to add richer content, through regional as well as popular channels to make your TV viewing a better experience. If you have noticed, in addition to popular & regional channels like INDIA NEWS, 9X TASHAN etc Tata Sky has also launched HD channels like COLORS HD, TEN HD in the recent past. Tata Sky also now brings you live darshan from the ISKCON VRINDAVAN TEMPLE.

Despite so many channels being launched, no price hike was taken. Hence, the price revision now. As we go along, we will continue to bring you more popular & regional channels to fulfill you entertainment needs. As regards the multi TV subscription increase from Rs.160/- to Rs.180/-, there has been a marginal increase in the subscription since the last revision on 10th of March 2011.

We thank you for the time you have taken to share your feedback with us which we accept in the spirit of continuous improvement.

Assuring the best of our services at all times,

Regards
Bhagavaldas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock