Tatasky hd settop box models

Regarding the hanging issue I too have that Panna box same as Ramesh but didn't observe any hanging issue...only 1 thing I am dissatisfied is SD channel picture quality...when resolution is set to 576p SD channel quality is like 720p, brighter,sharper and more clearer but difficult to change resolution everytime for each channel😣

Anyway how is SD picture quality in this new box??

Regarding the hanging issue I too have that Panna box same as Ramesh but didn't observe any hanging issue...only 1 thing I am dissatisfied is SD channel picture quality...when resolution is set to 576p SD channel quality is like 720p, brighter,sharper and more clearer but difficult to change resolution everytime for each channel😣

Same. Me also not got the issue still. After Hitesh bhai told, my mind little confused. But now it ok. Why you change everytime bro? U keep in 1080 I 60 htz. Don't change.

Last edited:

SD quality is good. but there is hanging issue

Same. Me also not got the issue still. After Hitesh bhai told, my mind little confused. But now it ok. Why you change everytime bro? U keep in 1080 I 60 htz. Don't change.
For SD channel change resolution to 576p and see the outstanding quality...like 720p

Yes practically not possible to change everytime so I have set it to 1080i 50Hz... 60Hz has slight flickering issue..set it to 60Hz and check some channel logo there is slight flickering...while dishtv and Airtel has 1080p option not sure why not added in tatasky 😝

For SD channel change resolution to 576p and see the outstanding quality...like 720p

Yes practically not possible to change everytime so I have set it to 1080i 50Hz... 60Hz has slight flickering issue..set it to 60Hz and check some channel logo there is slight flickering...while dishtv and Airtel has 1080p option not sure why not added in tatasky 😝
In our country, there is no any channel have 1080 p yet. If it have our STB 1080i 60htz support that format.👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock