• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Tatasky hd settop box models (1 Viewer)

Ktyagi

Registered
Reaction score
Bro, if you order online , we don't know, which box the provide for us. So you choose nearest DTH dealers. Now I am in work. I snap the box details, afternoon. You see and purchase, Bro
Suggest me the dealer name in delhi

jeetu007

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me which one will go for Technicolor Latest model or Skyworth Stb

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me which one will go for Technicolor Latest model or Skyworth Stb
Don't know about Skyworth. Don't go for Technicolor there is blank screen issue. There is also delay on watching account details. Also sevice channels lags.

HitesH

Dream Pro
Reaction score
At the time of installation call ask technician which stb they have with them, if they have skyworth then go for it and if they have Technicolor then don't worry just install it and enjoy the jingalala experience of Tatasky.

jeetu007

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Both Available Latest Technicolor one and Skyworth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock