DDF Exclusive TataSky Mega additions of 19 Channels from 8th to 10th August

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 66
  • Views: Views 12,134
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes bro some people were thinking that only they can got this update and was keeping it like highly confidential news they got but all this shattered to reveal all 19 Channels name, Which is now first out on DDF #DDFonly #DDFexclusive
Funny is how they have used our name in their forum descriptions to get traffic and calling themselves to be exclusive updaters.

Secondly 4 replies per page to increase page count as they have no real members to reply other than some crap.

If they wanted they could have shared peacefully but they wanted to drag our name to get popularity.

Anyways let them do what make them happy. Because of the jealousy they aren't able to improve even if they provide some real updates. #boycott_fools

I will not be doing further replies but legally handling it if things goes beyond limits.

I came to know about this channel addition last night from one of our ex DDF member

Gud to see that Punjabi Channel is Coming. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock