• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 66
  • Views: Views 12,147
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices for each channels...

Screenshot_2017-08-07-11-19-29-697.jpg

So Many News Channels are getting added total waste better add local Channels than this crap HNN , Bharat Samachar etc

Super News....Great Addition....ahead....Fast Update @Shubh Buddy....

So Many News Channels are getting added total waste better add local Channels than this crap HNN , Bharat Samachar etc
Any good satellite Channel left to be added expect 9xo I remember which was recently removed.

Bro what's wrong if they adding FTA Channels to earn some carriage. Other DTH's still missing many many important channels but still ignoring them and adding this type of Crap Channels first. #NoOffened to any other DTH just telling the truth

Any good satellite Channel left to be added expect 9xo I remember which was recently removed.

Bro what's wrong if they adding FTA Channels to earn some carriage. Other DTH's still missing many many important channels but still ignoring them and adding this type of Crap Channels first. #NoOffened to any other DTH just telling the truth
Yes Shubh bro you are right on the point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock