I think Mr.Nagpal might have called you for sharing this information.:lol

304 maxHD
310 utv moviesHD
312 utv actionHD
316 movies okHD
318 &HD
662 utv starsHD

344 pixHD

The above dont have a hd broadcast from broadcaster. UTV has pulled out UTV stars itself. UTV Action and UTV Movies upscaled has also been removed by Dish

Some of these channels are not available in HD format yet, so I don't think these will be available on Tata Sky HD platform even in 2014. Kind of slow progression by all channels towards HD, specially news category where I don't think any HD channel is available (leave aside CNBC Prime HD). Not sure why some of the these big companies are sleeping when there is no much potential and they can take lead over others. Even the ones like BBC Worldwide which already has HD feed, available on any DTH platform in India in HD.

Kindly Close This Thread as We Can't Predict of Now

Another Thing Many Channel in This List are Not Yet Launched

Mr.v.palvikas try to get some idea about what are the HD channels available in india and what are the difference between HD and upscaled HD. Don't simply compare with dishtv.

Admin. Close thread.

It is now getting difficult to get your channel distributed on air. Rishtey, new channel of Colors has paid an unbelievable amount of 6 crores plus to DD.

v.palvikas said:
108 life ok:hd
304 max:hd
310 utv movies:hd
312 utv action:hd
316 movies ok:hd
318 &:hd

662 utv stars:hd

344 pix:hd
346 hbo:hd
348 zee studio:hd
IN 2014

Life Ok HD, Zee Studio HD and HBO HD channels - Available in Dish TRU HD for a long time from now

Sony Max HD and Sony Pix HD - No information now but surely Tatasky won't be the first to add this channels if launched

UTV Action and Movies HD - UTV had already shut down its only HD channel which was UTV stars HD, so forget they will launch a new HD channel in near future

Movies Ok HD - Do you know how much investment is needed to launch a HD channel and Star India will invest that much money and that also to convert a channel like Movies OK into HD

What a pathetic post i have ever seen by a Tatasky fan Boy :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock