Tatasky sued for misleading consumers. Amount could be 1650 crore

• Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 4,743
But other DTH fear that ts will match same channel count, so they ll loose prospective customers.

Just few month back d2h was openly Advt saying max channel comparing ts, adtv
but they skip dish TV, bcoz d2h was knowing its having less channel compared to dish.

Later those ads were stopped.

Yes we should protest Tata Sky Policy, they are changing there colors, why they Introduced HD Access fees ?, in introduction of this policy they said that, just wee need to pay HD Access Fees to watch all HD Channels. justified that it will be more useful in future when they will add HD Channels, and these all channels can be watched under HD Access Fees, now they introduced 2 HD Channels & both channels not included in any pack and we have pay Rs.120.00 extra with HD Access Fees of Rs.100.00.:angry

dipayan said:
why is Petition number vacant ? Verification date is also vacant(last paragraph). Is this petition already submitted before TDSAT or not ? Also cannot find in TDSAT website. Does anybody find this on TDSAT website. :huh
"Why is petition number vacant". Go and search the site ( again in your language )
or
follow my post No-13
Procedure for any application/ petition submitted :
1. Endorsement or Acknowledgement
2. Scruitiny
3. Admission / Rejection
4. Numbering if admitted4
5. Notices to the respondents if admitted with date of posting

soorya_g said:
"Why is petition number vacant". Go and search the site ( again in your language )
or
follow my post No-13

WoW. You are learning my Language very quickly. I'm impressed. :clap

BTW thanks for pointing out on TDSAT website :tup

TS may face further legal complications from the places where the old STBs are not replaced by depriving the customers to watch the channels they subscribed because of migration.
Such problems will not be there for addition of HD channels but they are least bothered.

qanahuza.jpg

9y9a7usu.jpg

mamyrate.jpg

epeqeqe5.jpg

i will be happy if anyone files case against other dth's also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock