Tatasky sued for misleading consumers. Amount could be 1650 crore

• Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 4,744
Can you please post the SS or the contents here? I don't have twitter account.

I was thinking to switch to ts bt i after reading
This it is realy risky to switch to ts.now they have added many malayalam channels but where is the assurance they will nt drop channels.like in present they have done to drop neo prime and neo sports

why is Petition number vacant ? Verification date is also vacant(last paragraph). Is this petition already submitted before TDSAT or not ? Also cannot find in TDSAT website. Does anybody find this on TDSAT website. :huh

Another stung by other DTH player,
bcoz recently tata sky added so many channel, that heat is burning other player.

We can find many loopholes for dish, d2h, adtv for that matter.
So don't belive.

me_saket said:
Another stung by other DTH player,
bcoz recently tata sky added so many channel, that heat is burning other player.

We can find many loopholes for dish, d2h, adtv for that matter.
So don't belive.

other dish tv, airtel and d2h have many Channels, why they care ?

If tommorow this type of matter comes for some Other DTH, can u blame it for Tata Sky?

Tata Sky is adding channels almost after 2 to 3 years & those channels are already in other DTH. Tata Sky is not even near to other DTH number of channels count like Dish TV, VideoCon D2H and Airtel Digital. Other DTh do not need to remove and add these channels once again.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock