Tatasky sued for misleading consumers. Amount could be 1650 crore

• Thread starter SUNIEL
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 4,741
Neo sports Vs tatsky:
Details in other thread- Tata Sky lost rights to transmit NEO channels!!

Neo prices dropped from 4crores to 51 lakh.:D

So all dth should charge 1/8th of price of that time.
So all dth is looting us.:wall

51 lakh has to be paid by operator

Or broadcaster as carriage fee?

I am confused

51 laks was an offer by tatasky which was not accepted by Neo Sports.
For details follow the thread: Tata Sky lost rights to transmit NEO channels!!

Hassan Syed said:
Tata Sky is adding channels almost after 2 to 3 years & those channels are already in other DTH. Tata Sky is not even near to other DTH number of channels count like Dish TV, VideoCon D2H and Airtel Digital. Other DTh do not need to remove and add these channels once again.
[/quote}
Bro Tata Sky No.1 when is comes to service. So is Sun Direct. DISH TV & D2H worst service. Who wants 500 + channels with poor quality service ? So get lost. DISH TV & D2H can never match Tata Sky & Sun Direct. Never. Only the channel count is not an issue, other factors also count.

What type of service we require on day to day basis once the DTH is installed in our premises unless the PQ is not satisfactory. So the number of channels definitely matters, out of which they select their preferred channels.
Like that having owned a HD TV and HD/HD+ connection everybody wants to have popular HD channels of their choice.

Bishnu15 said:
Hassan Syed said:
Tata Sky is adding channels almost after 2 to 3 years & those channels are already in other DTH. Tata Sky is not even near to other DTH number of channels count like Dish TV, VideoCon D2H and Airtel Digital. Other DTh do not need to remove and add these channels once again.

Bro Tata Sky No.1 when is comes to service. So is Sun Direct. DISH TV & D2H worst service. Who wants 500 + channels with poor quality service ? So get lost. DISH TV & D2H can never match Tata Sky & Sun Direct. Never. Only the channel count is not an issue, other factors also count.

If you are really talks about service quality, you should include Airtel as well in your list. I am using both ADTV and D2H. I am satisfied with both of their their service.

I am not saying Tata Sky and Sun Direct are worst. They are good in some aspect and others are good in some aspect.

Also, if a DTH is not carrying more channels to cater different customers but providing good service, who will go with them.

For the case of Sun Direct, if you look at channel addition and removal thread, you can see the net addition of channels in negative number.

For the case of Tata Sky, they just started the MPEG4 migration so they are adding the channels. Soon they will get more channels. But if they are not taking this step now, they will loose the customers though they are providing good service.

Service will be a factor when problem occurs. If there is no problem, then only the channel availability and its quality is the factor.

At last, all DTH are having their unique value. None of them are worst and none of them are good. It depends on the individual's needs.

And, please don't use such words...

correct bro. It always depends on indivisual choice.... N each dth has their own quality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock