Tatasky Testing 3 SD Channels.

jdrocks said:
Boss, if you have a 21 – 32 inch TV, obviously HD channels would be of no interest to you as HD broadcast requires bigger screens to be effective. But for people who have larger screen TVs and who are interested in high definition pictures with multichannel audio, HD channels are required. There is definitely a demand for HD channels as can be evidenced by the number of people asking for them in this forum. If you are satisfied with only SD channels, that is okay, but that does not mean others do not want HD channels. So let us stop deviating from the original topic in this thread and continue with that.

Really sorry. I was just clearing my doubt as right now I have no HD TV(still using 15 years old CRT with Tatasky SD) and planning to buy Samgsung Led TV with TATASKY+ HD but not sure what size and resolution to choose.

So according to you 32 inch TV is not good to go. I should go for much bigger(around 60 inch). My calculation also suggest 720p, 50-inch TV has pixels roughly 0.034 inch wide. At a distance of 10 feet, 720p TVs have pixels too small for your eye to see. So 1080p with 60 inch is good to go. Thanks everyone for your opinions.

Buy the way, the two SD channels are already added and the 3rd one I think is a test channel to check whether 8psk modulation is supported on SD box or not because all MPEG 4 SD channels are in QPSK modulation and HD channels are in 8psk modulation.

DishHD said:
Bro in India around 70% of people are still using 30 years old 21 inch flat Tv to watch tv (Thats the reason you wont find many Hd channels in India compare to any other part of the world). Where has in Europe, USA or in South Asian Countries like Japan and south Korea around more than 90% of peoples are either using a LED or LCD Tvs and many of them are even ready to buy 4k or 8k Tvs to get better picture clarity where has in India only Rich peoples can afford those Tvs but in those countries any one can own that Latest Technology Tvs. And if u r asking about difference in PQ just wait for 3 and 4 years after seeing that 4k or 8k Picture Quality with your own eyes then you will think 1080p full hd was a bull sh#t technology like now if u use a 10 years old phone like nokia's black and white how will u feel or i tell you to use windows 98 instead of Windows 7 or windows 8. :k
If we compare the TV sales growth in the past decade , using CRT TVs by 70% is absolutely a wrong notion.

Now EPG Added On Test SD Channel, i yhink Amrita's Tv.

ljVoSh8.png

They added for testing sd channel on DVBS2 8PSK, it might be removed after testing,if testing will successful then we can see conversion of 1 or 2 tps in DVBS2 8PSK in coming days. :)

Forget it...are you dreaming? Forget Hindi and English channels. Tata sky is not interested in these. Tata sky is converting itself into dedicated South Indian DTH operator.

Wait only some time bro than tatasky definitely added new hindi and english channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock