Tatasky Testing 6 SD Channels on Tp 11510 H

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 81
  • Views: Views 9,275
Status
Not open for further replies.
karanrudra93 said:
Maybe tonight they start testing 4 HD channels.
Ts is unpredictable.:skd

Bro It Is Not Possible For Tonight They Don't Have Now So Much Space To Add 4 HD Channels They Have 3-4 sd Channels space

they will do this on next 3rd or 4th

Rushil.D said:
Bro It Is Not Possible For Tonight They Don't Have Now So Much Space To Add 4 HD Channels They Have 3-4 sd Channels space

they will do this on next 3rd or 4th

If they convert TP into DVBS2 then also not possible?

karanrudra93 said:
If they convert TP into DVBS2 then also not possible?

If Sufficent Mpeg4 Channels Are Available In Mpeg 2 Tps Then They Shuffel The Channels And Convert Tp into dvb-s2 but now i don't think they have so many mpeg 4 channels are available

Only 27 Mpeg4 channels availble on rest 8 Tp's
So they will not convert a Tp to DVBS2 this month I think.

Rushil.D said:
If Sufficent Mpeg4 Channels Are Available In Mpeg 2 Tps Then They Shuffel The Channels And Convert Tp into dvb-s2 but now i don't think they have so many mpeg 4 channels are available

Then no chance of 4 HD channels addition tomorrow.We have to wait 2 months.

Yeah. Mpeg4 conversion is still on in full swing. So hopefully more mpeg4 channels would be available for next round of conversion of TP to dvbs2 and channel addition possibly in early March. But TS can still add few more SD channels now.

yes bro..they are migrating in alternate days.so no problem

dipayan said:
Bro u are going impatient. Plz give them some time

I am going impatient becoz of Nat geo wild HD and TravelXP HD.No problem I am ready to wait 2-3 months.:k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock