Tatasky Testing "HBO Defined HD"

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 131
  • Views: Views 17,604
Devesh said:
Dont ask cc, they dont know anything

Only Mr. Nagpal know when these channels will going to add.

We can send email to Harit Nagpal for getting more details...

:k :tup :D :lol :hello :rofl

Yugendran Akash said:
guys where is the customer chat box??? I cant see it anywhere in the website...

you need to go to helpdesk section in tata sky web account, then you will get this chat option.

viswanath said:
channel addition is post-poned

1_2.jpg
[/img]

Please don't share same news everywhere

jdrocks said:
Hope TS has not run into trouble with the broadcaster on pricing issue. Both channels should be offered @ Rs 69 as per channel website and TS were planning to charge much higher. Would TS share the extra revenue with the broadcaster?

Hope this is not the case and the channels get added today.

Lets hope that TS greediness doesn't spoil festive mood of the viewers if this comes true!

Bus ho gaya...last time this happened with Zee studio HD and we were told that it will be added soon but till now no signs of that. So going by reputation, I do not think they are going to add it soon now. I think something to do with price as they would have found that they alone cannot charge 30 rs more whereas even broadcaster himself has given the price .of 69...so they dropped them and now making plan B to loot us....

i think there is maxium chance of launching channels tomorrow.

Re: RE: Tatasky Testing "HBO Defined HD"

samtag1100 said:
Bus ho gaya...last time this happened with Zee studio HD and we were told that it will be added soon but till now no signs of that. So going by reputation, I do not think they are going to add it soon now. I think something to do with price as they would have found that they alone cannot charge 30 rs more whereas even broadcaster himself has given the price .of 69...so they dropped them and now making plan B to loot us....

Who told u that Zstudio HD will be added? Is that Mr Nagpal ? If not then don't believe in rumors.

Re: RE: Tatasky Testing "HBO Defined HD"

piinku1 said:
i think there is maxium chance of launching channels tomorrow.

May b in midnight 12 am.

samtag1100 said:
dipayan said:
Who told u that Zstudio HD will be added? Is that Mr Nagpal ? If not then don't believe in rumors.

Better to ask Harit Nagpal for confirmation by sending email to [email protected]...:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock