Tatasky Testing "HBO Defined HD"

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 131
  • Views: Views 17,632
Just now had a talk with Cc she told me thae ch was supposed to be launched today but due too some technical issue it will be launched tomorrow surely in morning plz bare with us. ....

Just now had a talk with Cc she told me the ch was supposed to be launched today but due too some technical issue it will be launched tomorrow surely in morning plz bare with us. ....

I cant understand one thing. How can different CC person provide different information? Are they kidding? One CC says channels will launch on 23 Dec, the other CC says they'll launch on 24 Dec and now a new CC is saying channels have been launched. Majaak bana ke rakh diya hai system ka.

DTH Fan said:
I cant understand one thing. How can different CC person provide different information? Are they kidding? One CC says channels will launch on 23 Dec, the other CC says they'll launch on 24 Dec and now a new CC is saying channels have been launched. Majaak bana ke rakh diya hai system ka.

I believe there is no formal communication to CC before a channel is launched. Some of them get such info informally and spread across. That is why you will see some CC saying, they do not have idea, some say it will be launched but no exact day or cost known yet, and some saying channel number and cost details.

TataSky is So Slow to add any New Channel.
Last November Month they added only Active Darshan Channels to full Screen & this Month no any New Channel added as of Now!!
Many Days Happened they are only testing HBO premium Channels but addition Not happened!!!
:wall:angry:'(

guys where is the customer chat box??? I cant see it anywhere in the website...

It seems that info is not being propagated to all CC, so they are confused or CC wants to confuse the customers.

Dont ask cc, they dont know anything

Only Mr. Nagpal know when these channels will going to add.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock