Tatasky Testing "HBO Defined HD"

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 131
  • Views: Views 17,656
V5YEoML.png

Hope TS has not run into trouble with the broadcaster on pricing issue. Both channels should be offered @ Rs 69 as per channel website and TS were planning to charge much higher. Would TS share the extra revenue with the broadcaster?

Hope this is not the case and the channels get added today.

As I said yesterday CC has no idea and they were just lying to us.

Tareekh par taarekh, Tareekh par taarekh, Tareekh par taarekh diye jaa rahe hai. Channel launch nahi ho rahe.

Yes may be price is issue as they are demanding more than others but if they go by that rate, I will deactivate movie pack as I only want to watch movies in HD and movies now is full of adds so I have to sacrifice only star movies HD, but I will get two HD movies feeds without ads and I hope picture quality will be better than star movies HD with wide screen aspect ration and good 5.1 sound like movies now...and if not and they do add zee studio HD as well then old movie pack will be better .....my POV...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock