• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 66
  • Views: Views 9,364
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Tata Sky proves That There Boxes Are 3D Ready :lol

Re: RE: Tatasky Testing "Showcase 3D"

Imran313 said:
3d showcase means movies in 3d & also in HD ?

Its HD only.... There is no way to show 3D in SD... And also please check subham screenshot, u can notice Dolby audio....

In My View TataSky planed to add Both HBO Premium HD & Showcase 3D Channel in 1 day that's reason they not launched HBO Channels yet!!

Now 11510 H 30000 5/6 Transponder Has 29Sd 2 HD and 1 HD Channels = 41 Sd Channels Again Good Ecoding

To watch a 3D channels the things you need and a 3D channel

1. A 3D ready Plasma, LCD or LED TV with 3D glasses offcourse, and i think most of 3D ready tvs are Full HD
2. At least HDMI Cable version 1.4 or higher to get the best Picture quality in 3D
3. Full HD and 3D Ready Set Box which i guess Airtel, Tatasky and D2h set box are already

Now for 3D channel

A DVB S2 Transponder (TP) with Double the space required compare to a single Full HD channel.

Dont know how many people are aware of this & actually have all this...

Re: RE: Tatasky Testing "Showcase 3D"

NinadG said:
Dont know how many people are aware of this & actually have all this...

No problem everybody will receive a message in screen

Hope TS take note of this & act accordingly...:hello

GSS Bro should i need to purchase tatasky HD Plus to view 3d on my telivision. I am having HD connection with 3D tv only. Please suggest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock