• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 329
  • Views: Views 40,603
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Tatasky Testing Unknown HD Channel

karanrudra93 said:
May be TS planned to lunch both the channels on Jan 31 Romedy Now+ and Sony Six HD at one time becoz last time they added 2-2 HD channels at a time.That's why they are not lunch Sony Six HD till now.

karanrudra93 said:
I think TS planned to give a big surprise to us on jan 31 by adding 2 HD channels at a time(Romedy Now and Sony Six HD).

Bro it cant be both romedy now+ and six hd as ts is testing 1 hd n 1 sd ch...it is definately romedy now both in hd n sd or little chances of romedy now sd and six hd bcoz if ts wanted to six hd they would hav done it b4 the series started

It seems some problem with Sony to launch Six HD, but if TS is not adding Six now then what about IPL? or viewers will have to bear without Six HD?

Srajal Ag said:
Yes its confirmed that the testing hd ch has only eng feed

I mean if its possible to check & confirm eng channel feed then we can guess the channel accurately. Isn't it?

Srajal Ag said:
Bro it cant be both romedy now+ and six hd as ts is testing 1 hd n 1 sd ch...it is definately romedy now both in hd n sd or little chances of romedy now sd and six hd bcoz if ts wanted to six hd they would hav done it b4 the series started

Bro you remember 2 years ago what happens.I think in july,tata sky first started testing with a SD channel then after somedays its converted to a HD channel Zee tv HD.So,this time also they started testing with a SD channel.Anything can happen,may be this testing is for a Romedy NOW HD channel and Sony Six HD testing already started.

Let's hope for the best that this time also they add 2 HD channel at a time on jan 31.

karanrudra93 said:
Bro you remember 2 years ago what happens.I think in july,tata sky first started testing with a SD channel then after somedays its converted to a HD channel Zee tv HD.So,this time also they started testing with a SD channel.Anything can happen,may be this testing is for a Romedy NOW HD channel and Sony Six HD testing already started.

Let's hope for the best that this time also they add 2 HD channel at a time on jan 31.

I dint know abt zee tv hd ...so hope its 2 hd ch from ts

NinadG said:
I mean if its possible to check & confirm eng channel feed then we can guess the channel accurately. Isn't it?

Yes the eng feed on both chs was confirmed by testing stills by grssan bro

I mean will listening to eng feed give some idea about channel being tested?

NinadG said:
I mean will listening to eng feed give some idea about channel being tested?

I cant comment abt that as i dont hav fta box

But isn't it sure shot way to know which channel is being tested.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock