Tatasky Testing Unknown HD Channel

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 329
  • Views: Views 40,602
Status
Not open for further replies.
TS isn't waiting, it's we who are waiting. TS will add when they want to add.

Definitely TS will add channel when they want to but then why testing is going on so long?

TS had plan to add 10 - 15 channels per month according to ceo but in Jan 2014 till now no addition takes place so something big bang is going to happen in next few days.

That will be nice for viewers but is testing for 10-15 channels going on?

dipayan said:
TS had plan to add 10 - 15 channels per month according to ceo but in Jan 2014 till now no addition takes place so something big bang is going to happen in next few days.

I think TS planned to give a big surprise to us on jan 31 by adding 2 HD channels at a time(Romedy Now and Sony Six HD).

Or may be regional channels whose probability is higher

TS was not able to add much required Six HD on time then will they add 10-15 channels?

They are not spending 900 crore for charity. I think the main reason to to increase channel count

Definitely 900 crs are not for charity but TS should make people understand that its worth for TS to migrate to mpeg4 & causing nuisance to viewers by adding much needed channels than adding other channels.

Re: RE: Tatasky Testing Unknown HD Channel

NinadG said:
Any idea HD channels being tested also has eng feed....

Yes its confirmed that the testing hd ch has only eng feed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock