Tatasky will launch "Star Sports Premier HD" Channel On March 21st

Anirudha Das said:
No bro. TS always first to launch Star's channel.

I feel this will be a event based channel for important series

Only for this series or its a new channel like Star World Premier HD

deepums said:

yes it will be an event based channel like they have added sony six hd during last year's ipl tournament

deepums said:

No what is the benefit with this they are showing this event in 4 Star Sports channel Whats different in this.

So One More Tp Convert To DVB-S2 Before 21st March So We Aspect More Channels :eek:hya

Anirudha Das said:
No what is the benefit with this they are showing this event in 4 Star Sports channel.

loot the customer and make more money :'( :'(

Rushil.D said:
So One More Tp Convert To DVB-S2 Before 21st March So We Aspect More Channels :eek:hya

hope this comes out to be true and before t20 world cup begins tata sky will either hit 6 or 4 with addition of channels

deepums said:
loot the customer and make more money :'( :'(

Yaah 50 per day and 200 for the series and the same content will be available in other Star Sports channels its a real loot.

Content would be problem for this channel. I dont see anything special this channel would offer than existing SS HD channels.

May be they would introduce Active sports kind of feature where you can watch from any of the cameras in HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock