Tatasky will launch "Star Sports Premier HD" Channel On March 21st

Good SS Vadirocks bro.
So now confirmed from Star Sports also

Good SS Vaid Bro

So Now Its Conform That Star Sports Premier HD Add On 21st March 2014 And It Form Star Group

why to worry about price.they are not forcing us to subscribe for ir.and more over, it is not a regular channel also.

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
now tata sky cc is telling that they dont have any info regarding this channel and they will let us know if it is available

Plzzz tell me the CC name.I want to know his/her name.:-/

Who would want to subscribe to this channel?? If you subscribe to Star Sports HD1 & HD2 alone itself, you will be paying lesser rate. And also the ads are only during the breaks and so far there are no 'L' shaped ads while match is going on. So why would anyone want to pay a premium for the same content.

If its like an Active service where you can watch any highlights of any match at any time, then atleast it will be useful. But so far, there is no info regarding that either.

Guys Without Ads It'll Be Boring To Watch Cricket, I Got Same Feel While Watching IPL On Six HD!

But Don't Know How You Feel!

Vadirocks said:
Guys Without Ads It'll Be Boring To Watch Cricket, I Got Same Feel While Watching IPL On Six HD!

But Don't Know How You Feel!

I am too got feeling when i have force to see DD during Champions Trophy because of poor dishtv as during break they show the pictures from distance camera and its look terrible, actually its hard to imagine cricket without break.

just now asked ts cc she told that the channel will come but she has not mentioned any confirmed date so possibility is high that it might come on 21 st march

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock