Tatasky will launch "Star Sports Premier HD" Channel On March 21st

Force1996 said:
What??? rs.50 per day :angry . It is Daylight Robbery :wall

yeah tata sky is looting its customers :angry:angry:angry:':)':)':):):)(

deepums said:
Content would be problem for this channel. I dont see anything special this channel would offer than existing SS HD channels.

May be they would introduce Active sports kind of feature where you can watch from any of the cameras in HD

Then also its too costly just to change the camera and watch from any other angle

Who wants to spent Rs. 200 for 10 to 15 days, Its costlier then the old price of Ten Golf :lol

Anirudha Das said:
Then also its too costly just to change the camera and watch from any other angle

Yes... If at all TS launches this Channel, they will surely come out with list of all the premier things which they will show in this channel

Ha ha ha..looks like a lot of people paying them for their special channels...when we already have star HD in our base packs why we will take that and as far as without break and other interactive services are concerned, we can see that on website of start sports itself for very less amount...and where the hell romedy now and history 18 etc are ???...if they continue like that surely D2H will get benefited.soon..

One Conformation From ME Also :)

screenshot_1477.png

Is there any chance of rebranding Star Sports HD 1 as Star Sports Premier HD ?

just now I contact CC her name is Saritha thakur saying that this news is not true and TS will not launch SS premiere HD on march 21.It's strange that some CC are saying Yes and some are No.:angry
Some CC members are useless.:wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock