Tatasky will launch "Star Sports Premier HD" Channel On March 21st

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
I compeletely agree and i have proof posting in some thread i dont remember it, but if i get it i will back you up because i had proof. I think its related to hbo hd aditional or 6 hd channels, i am not sure. Please dont take these people serious. I read your posts regularly and i believe. :tup

Thanks bro for believing me.:tup Two users Srajal Ag and Anirudha Das here is behaving so rudely with me and don't want to understand my problem.:angry Admin plzzz warn these two users and tell them not to behave with me rudely.:dodgy

Re: RE: Tatasky will launch "Star Sports Premier HD" Channel On March 21st

Karan Rockz said:
Thanks bro for believing me.:tup Two users Srajal Ag and Anirudha Das here is behaving so rudely with me and don't want to understand my problem.:angry Admin plzzz warn these two users and tell them not to behave with me rudely.:dodgy

Bro we r not being rude ...its actually u who always defame ts cc ..again in focus haryana testing thread....u hav never posted any proof of ur chat with cc ....how can u draw a soureless judgement agn anyone....

It is some cc r not smart enough to get inside news of ch addition from chs department n tell viewers earlier than its actually officially updated on there systems which r available to other cc ...

Cc never say no ch additin.they simply say no updates right now will tell u later...

N IF U HAV PRO WITH THEM THEN DONT CALL THEM N THEN INSULT THEM...ITS U WHO IS CALLING THEM NOT THEY.....PLZ RESPECT THEM THEY R ALSO HUMANS N WELL EDUCATED TO SHARE INFO ...THEY R NOT STUPID N USELESS...

Re: RE: Tatasky will launch "Star Sports Premier HD" Channel On March 21st

Devesh said:
no use of this channel.

At least first make it confirm that they are launching such channel. When lots of kids channels were added people start saying that there will be another kids 2 pack @ 20 but still no sign of this kids 2 pack ;)

Srajal Ag said:
Bro we r not being rude ...its actually u who always defame ts cc ..again in focus haryana testing thread....u hav never posted any proof of ur chat with cc ....how can u draw a soureless judgement agn anyone....

It is some cc r not smart enough to get inside news of ch addition from chs department n tell viewers earlier than its actually officially updated on there systems which r available to other cc ...

Cc never say no ch additin.they simply say no updates right now will tell u later...

N IF U HAV PRO WITH THEM THEN DONT CALL THEM N THEN INSULT THEM...ITS U WHO IS CALLING THEM NOT THEY.....PLZ RESPECT THEM THEY R ALSO HUMANS N WELL EDUCATED TO SHARE INFO ...THEY R NOT STUPID N USELESS...

No Srajal. He is not. When you raised your voice against NinadG for defaming tatasky for no reason, i supported you. Please believe i have personnel experience with TS CC (as i use TS only, i dont know about other cc) responsing with different answer. When HBO channels wasnt added in Ts , they told me it was already added and LCN too. But when i checked the box, it was not added, also this happened during 25th or 26th i dont remember. I have screenshot posted in those thread, and little lazy take that and put it here. :shy ... No one is saying that TS CC is giving wrong info all the time .. It happens sometime. Thats the fact.

So believe me he is not defaming TS. :tup

ramnLAi.jpg

Why the hell are people crying about 200Rs.Channel. No one is forcing them to pay nor they are denied any content. It is for crazy fans who want to and can afford AD-Free TV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock