Tatasky will launch "Star Sports Premier HD" Channel On March 21st

Anirudha Das said:
I think you as usual posting nothing on record you just posting for a time pass do you think company like TATA(SKY and their CC will provide any wrong news to their customers.

Yes believe me some TS CC members don't know anything and alwayz provides us wrong news.:dodgy I contact to a TS CC member her name is Saritha thakur told me that their is no SS premiere HD channel is launching on march 21 and after sometime I again contact to TS CC his name is Sanjoy Kumar Mondol told me the true news that SS premiere HD is launching on march 21.

Karan Rockz said:
Yes believe me some TS CC members don't know anything and alwayz provides us wrong news.:dodgy I contact to a TS CC member her name is Saritha thakur told me that their is no SS premiere HD channel is launching on march 21 and after sometime I again contact to TS CC his name is Sanjoy Kumar Mondol told me the true news that SS premiere HD is launching on march 21.

Then complain against CC if they are giving any wrong news i give credit to Sanjoy Kumar Mondol for giving right news his name is there in the picture of Kumar bhai in which he saying a launching of Star Sports Premiere HD .

Anirudha Das said:
Then complain against CC if they are giving any wrong news i give credit to Sanjoy Kumar Mondol for giving right news his name is there in the picture of Kumar bhai in which he saying a launching of Star Sports Premiere HD .

Yes bro his name is Sanjoy kumar Mondol and alwayz gives us true news.
Sanjoy Kumar Mondol is excillent but some CCs still don't have any info about SS premiere HD and saying no.:dodgy

Karan Rockz said:

I compeletely agree and i have proof posting in some thread i dont remember it, but if i get it i will back you up because i had proof. I think its related to hbo hd aditional or 6 hd channels, i am not sure. Please dont take these people serious. I read your posts regularly and i believe. :tup

pravinraaj.mba1 said:
I compeletely agree and i have proof posting in some thread i dont remember it, but if i get it i will back you up because i had proof. I think its related to hbo hd aditional or 6 hd channels, i am not sure. Please dont take these people serious. I read your posts regularly and i believe. :tup

So you guys agreed on that TATA(SKY has very bad CC department.

Why are u guys so unhappy? If u don't want it skip that and watch it on SSHD1. Nobody force u to subscribe that channel @ 50 or 200 rupees

dipayan said:
Why are u guys are so unhappy? If u don't want it skip that and watch it on SSHD1. Nobody force u to subscribe that channel.

But they are questioning on TATA(SKY CC they don't like the CC because according to them many don't knows anything.

Re: RE: Tatasky will launch "Star Sports Premier HD" Channel On March 21st

Anirudha Das said:
But they are questioning on TATA(SKY CC they don't like the CC because according to them many don't knows anything.

So never ask CC anything about future. They can only help u in present situation. If there is any such service launched u will see ad. And Tatasky will make it sure that u will never miss that ad as they are very good in marketing

now tata sky cc is telling that they dont have any info regarding this channel and they will let us know if it is available

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
now tata sky cc is telling that they dont have any info regarding this channel and they will let us know if it is available

It means TATA(SKY is fooling their customers :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock