TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,379
Re: RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

DibyajyoTi Das said:
After this change is we need to change our dish angle?? I want to watch focus hifi,jonakk,rengoni tv
They will change the angle of dish of all customers so don't worry and wait till march

After this change is we need to change our dish angle?? I want to watch focus hifi,jonakk,rengoni tv....how many % confirm news about this change??

DibyajyoTi Das said:
After this change is we need to change our dish angle?? I want to watch focus hifi,jonakk,rengoni tv....how many % confirm news about this change??
Wait till 27 feb you will get all the news :k

Hope so..most probably saying that ts is a very good dth provider,but their channel list is too low to compare other dth like airtel digital tv. And ts prefer to add channel from star network. This is not fare

DibyajyoTi Das said:
Hope so..most probably saying that ts is a very good dth provider,but their channel list is too low to compare other dth like airtel digital tv. And ts prefer to add channel from star network. This is not fare
Star is a partner of Star so all channels will be on tata sky first

Last friday i emailed to ts regarding channel adding. But they not respond me yet.

DibyajyoTi Das said:
Last friday i emailed to ts regarding channel adding. But they not respond me yet.
No use of sending mails to them they will send the same standard reply that we don't have any updates

Mr. Sanjeev bro, how u get these updates about ts channel addition in advance??

DibyajyoTi Das said:
Mr. Sanjeev bro, how u get these updates about ts channel addition in advance??
I don't get any updates I get them from this forum only

Back
Top Bottom