TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,243
  • Views Views: Views 158,380
wewake said:
believe or not believe but it's true... tata sky will migrate to Asiasat.. if today not...tomorrow it'll be...!! use your mind... keep calm and think?? 6 tps is very small in numbers... these tps can't fulfil Tatasky demand... so it's sure they will migrate to asiasat

They have droped asiasat and gone for GSAT 10 the work has in the finished they will switch on the gsat on 7th night 12.00 a.m. and switch off insat i think all the new channel will be there. on 8th of this month. the meeting is going on i will get the full information at 8 p.m there are 12 tps

dinesh19 said:
will they use these tp for new channels?

As of now nobody knows what TS is going to use(Satellite) and for what(new channels/existing channels)

Re: RE: TataSky's Satelllite Migration News & Updates

AthiramComm said:
They have droped asiasat and gone for GSAT 10 the work has in the finished they will switch on the gsat on 7th night 12.00 a.m. and switch off insat i think all the new channel will be there. on 8th of this month. the meeting is going on i will get the full information at 8 p.m there are 12 tps
What :skd :skd so they will not use asiasat 7 & 8 but why :( :( :'( :'(

wewake said:
after that he leaked the information of satellite migration to asiasat.. which is true.. you can check 4K stb for the proof which was designed in October or November 2014...

Migrating to asiasat was true up to mid feb.but after that some high level talks with ts and isro lead to a settlement all disputes and enter in a new aggrement to use gsat 10 tps

AthiramComm said:
So will they use all tps of gsat 10 :huh :huh

jdrocks said:
Very good. What happens when Insat 4A fails, as it will sooner or later. 12 TPs on GSAT 10 will then not be enough!
I think they will move all channels to gsat 10 and then add new channels from it and asiasat 8 will be use for future purposes

AthiramComm said:

Omg!!! :skd:skd Again Gsat-10 :(:(

Sanjeev said:
I think they will move all channels to gsat 10 and then add new channels from it and asiasat 8 will be use for future purposes

Yes, probably. But they can't use Gsat10 and AS8 together on same STB as they are in different locations. If they migrate fully to Gsat10, they are left with same no of TPs as they currently have.

Back
Top Bottom